Evaluative Diversity (the GRIN Model in Humans and Elsewhere)
- Parking Lot Tale: A GRIN-Type Picture Book
A very basic explanation
- What “Letting People Be Themselves” Means
Getting philosophical about what an evaluative type really is
- Moral Ecology Approaches to Machine Ethics
The paper that first introduced the GRIN types in terms of algorithms and scripture
- Our Responsibility to Manage Evaluative Diversity
Discusses the algorithms in greater depth
- Who’s to Blame for Disagreement? An Interview with John Hibbing
Discussing the current state of research into the way evaluative diversity manifests in humans
- Measuring Evaluative Computational Differences in Humans
Validation study for the GRIN-SQ (establishing at least four types)
- Overcoming Evaluativism
The movie. The basic story.
- Microevaluativism and Macroevaluativism: A Romeo and Juliet Tragedy
Evaluativism 102. An example demonstrating the two levels.
- Evaluativism vs. Judgmentalism: Psychopathy, Narcisism, and an Application of the GRIN-SQ
Clarifies the relationship to evaluatve diversity and GRIN diversity
- Evaluativism and the Neurodiversity Movement
Building a social movement to battle evaluativism
- Measuring Support for Invisible Stigmatized Identities
How to measure the success of the movement
- Who would call themselves “Evaluativists”?
Three sets of authors who have advocated for evaluativism
- Evaluativism’s Victim: The Relationship to Ageism
According to gene studies, evaluativism hurts the weakest most
What does this mean Practically?
- Why Am I Being Punished?
Dramatic reform implied for our justice system
- A Recall on Moral Education
The field doomed by the new discoveries
- Independence vs. Interdependence: Should I Follow My Conscience?
Reforming/clarifying our theology
- Teamology: Evaluative Diversity Promotes Success
Changing the way we structure organizations (e.g. businesses)
- Military Applications of the GRIN Model
New military strategy