Evaluative Diversity (the GRIN Model in humans and elsewhere)
- Parking Lot Tale: A GRIN-Type Picture Book
A very basic explanation
- What “Letting People Be Themselves” Means
Getting philosophical about what an evaluative type really is
- Teamology: Evaluative Diversity Promotes Success
Measuring the social value of evaluative diversity
- Evaluativism vs. Judgmentalism: Psychopathy, Narcisism, and an Application of the GRIN-SQ
The need to distinguish good evaluative diversity from bad
- Moral Ecology Approaches to Machine Ethics
The paper that first introduced the GRIN types in terms of algorithms and scripture
- Our Responsibility to Manage Evaluative Diversity
Discusses the algorithms in greater depth
- Measuring Evaluative Computational Differences in Humans
Validation study for the GRIN-SQ (establishing at least four types)
- Who’s to Blame for Disagreement? An Interview with John Hibbing
The current state of research into the way evaluative diversity manifests in humans
Evaluativism vs Corporantia
- Overcoming Evaluativism
The movie. The basic story.
- Microevaluativism and Macroevaluativism: A Romeo and Juliet Tragedy
Evaluativism 102. An example demonstrating the two levels.
- The Big Picture: A Less-anthropocentric Worldview
What would it take to end evaluativism?
- Who would call themselves “Evaluativists”?
Three sets of authors who have advocated for evaluativism
Special Victims of Evaluativism
- Evaluative minorities: The Neurodiversity Movement
- Non-evaluative minorities: A Party to Recruit Corporantia
- The young (and old): The Relationship to Ageism
- Women: Confusing Evaluativism with Sexism
- Innovators: Who is Blamed for Evaluativism?
- The punished: Why Am I Being Punished?
- Military: Military Applications of the GRIN Model
- Clergy: Should I Follow My Conscience?
- Educators: A Recall on Moral Education
What can I do?
- Find Yourself with the GRIN Self-Quiz
How to help people appreciate their evaluative diversity
- Measuring Support for Invisible Stigmatized Identities
How to monitor evaluativism in your community
- A Party to Recruit Corporantia
How to host a musical-chairs party
- Interdependent Meals and Post-Publication Peer-Review
How to host an interdependent meal